There are so many cute subscription boxes out there. But if your dog is hard on their toys, getting one of these cute boxes is hard to stomach. You just know that you will receive the package, and your dog will destroy everything in it within seconds. And that’s money down the drain, yet again. Today we are going to tell you all about the best dog box subscriptions for chewers. These boxes are in no particular order because we love them all the same.
BarkBox Super Chewer
BarkBox is the most popular dog box subscriptions out there. And it’s for a good reason! Not only does every box have its own theme, but the customer service with BarkBox is fantastic. They also go above and beyond to cater to tough chewers. In your Super Chewer BarkBox, you will get:
- Two tough toys
- Two full-sized bags of treats
- And two meaty chews
But there are several pros to the BarkBox.
Some of the highlights are:
- BarkBox is allergy conscious.
- All treats and toys are USA made.
- You can buy an extra toy for only $7 more a box.
- Every box comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- You can save more by purchasing either a 3, 6 or 12-month subscription.
- And finally, you can get all past toys and treats in the Bark Shop.
But there are also a few cons you should consider.
- No real customization for what toys you get.
- It can be more expensive than other plans, but not all.
Kong is one of the leading toymakers for chewers. So it only makes sense that they would create their own chewer box too. Built to last and be a blast. Your dog will love everything this box comes in.
- Your first box comes with a classic Kong
- Two toys
- Three Kong treats for training and to use with Kong toys
- And a recipe to make a homemade treat
But besides the brand name, is there anything else that sets the Kong Box apart?
Take a look at these pros:
- Kong is already durable, but they also have an Extreme Chewer option. So, if you need even tougher toys, this is the best option for you.
- Your dog will get toys according to his or her weight. So if your tough chewer is a small dog, Kong can accommodate them.
- In your dog’s profile, you can list all of the behavioral issues your dog might have. They will send you toys and training tips to help you overcome any obstacles.
- Several subscription options are available. You can choose month to month, every other month, six months, or twelve to save even more.
- Unlike other subscriptions, the Kong Box gets billed monthly instead of all upfront.
The cons of a Kong subscription:
- If you decide to cancel your subscription, there is a small cancelation fee.
- Only rubber toys are manufactured in the USA. Treats and other types of toys can come from all over.
Next on our best dog subscription box list is the PupBox. PupBox markets their subscription towards training your puppy. But they also give you toys and products for your growing pup. Every month you will get a new age-appropriate guide to training and toys. So what do you get in your PupBox?
- One training brochure
- One bag of training treats
- 4-6 products ranging from toys to grooming
The PupBox has some fantastic features like:
- There are food allergy preferences for all of your dog’s needs.
- All toys are age and size appropriate.
- PupBox has an excellent referral program. If you refer a friend, they get 50% off their first box, and you get one free!
- When you get a PupBox, they even take the time to take your dog’s specific coat into account. So you will get grooming products tailored to your needs.
- Even though the PupBox is for puppies, they also provide an adult box option. You will get 4-7 products along with advanced training guides.
Some of the cons you should consider are:
- The PupBox is a little more expensive than most of the boxes on this list.
- To get a tough chewers box, you do have to jump through some hoops. PupBox believes that you should embrace your puppy’s destruction. So when you enroll, it is best to talk to a customer representative to note your account.
Dapper Dog Box
If you want a subscription box that gives back to the community, the Dapper Dog box is perfect for you. Each box you receive helps donate to shelter pets in need. That’s why we consider it one of the best dog box subscriptions for chewers. What comes in each Dapper Dog Box?
- Two treats
- Two toys
- And a cute bandana to give your dog some style
Let’s take a look at all the fantastic qualities of the Dapper Box.
- All toys, treats, and bandanas come from the USA and contain no harmful ingredients.
- Each box comes with a 100% guarantee. If your dog doesn’t like anything in the box, Dapper will send a replacement to you for free.
- Every box has a theme that you will adore. Your dog will look stylish in their bandana and matching toys.
- There is even a no treat subscription, so your dog will get double the fun.
- Another great pro is that you can also shop their online store for all the box favorites.
Are there any cons?
- The shipping can take a little longer, depending on when you order it. If you order your first box after the 15th, you will get the first box quickly. But your second box won’t ship out until the 25th of the following month, which means it won’t get to you until a month later. This potentially skips a month, but you still get the same number of boxes you subscribe for.
Another trendy chewers box is from Bullymake. These boxes are tough as nails, and dog parents are raving about it online. They claim that this box might even be the most durable of all the subscriptions. Your Bullymake will come with:
- 2-3 toys
- And three full-sized bags of treats
There are so many wonderful qualities about this box.
- Bullymake offers a toys only box for dogs that prefer not to have treats. Instead, your dog will get 4-5 tough chewer toys to play with.
- You can shop for toys from previous boxes or restock on your dog’s favorites.
- If you have multiple dogs, you can pay $9 extra for an extra toy in each box.
- There are savings options for subscribing for several months worth of boxes.
- All toys are either nylon, rubber, or ballistic. And all toys are made in the USA.
- And to top it all off, each box comes with a 100% guarantee. If your dog destroys anything, send pictures to customer support. Your dog will get a replacement in no time.
The only downside to the Bullymake box is that the guarantee comes with a hitch. It only lasts 14 days. So if your dog destroys the toy after that, you can’t get a replacement.
Next on the best dog subscriptions for chewers is the Pooch Perks box. This box has everything that most subscription boxes have. But they offer more customization options. In the Popular Pooch package, you will get:
- 2-3 toys
- Two treats
- And one chew toy
So what makes these boxes unique?
- This chewer box is cheaper than almost any of the boxes so far. And when you subscribe for multiple months, you save even more.
- Pooch Perks only works with treat and toy manufacturers in the USA.
- Each box has toys appropriate for your dog’s size.
- And if you have two dogs of different sizes, there is a “mixed” household option.
- For only $8 more, you can get a Pooch Booster toy for extra fun.
But there are a few cons as well.
- There is a flat rate shipping fee of $2 to anywhere in the US.
- And shipping takes a little longer than other companies. The Pooch Perks box won’t ship until a week after your order date and will take 5-10 days to arrive.
Our last best dog box subscriptions for chewers is called PupJoy. This subscription has two options, a Surprise and Delight box and a Build Your Own Delivery (BYOD). In the surprise box, you get:
- Two treats
- Two toys
- And two meaty chews
In the BYOD selection, there are so many ways to customize. You create a profile for your pup and what their likes and dislikes are. From there, you can select how often you want to get your boxes and what’s in them. So you know exactly what’s coming and when. You can even choose as many or as few treats and toys as you’d like. The price will adjust when you check out.
So what are the pros of PupJoy?
- The flexible ability to control your dog’s toys and treats.
- PupJoy offers VIP pricing to guests who enroll. You get a discount on everything you order, free shipping, cashback, and referral rewards. And all for only $30 a year.
- You can buy some of your favorites in the online store.
- PupJoy gives a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If your dog doesn’t like or destroys anything, you will get a replacement for free.
The only downside is that shipping isn’t free unless you are a VIP member. So if you are unsure if you would like a reoccurring subscription, the shipping makes this box a little pricey. But if you do like PupJoy, the $30 membership is worth it if you order a lot.
There Are So Many To Choose!
These are the best dog box subscriptions for chewers. Each one is better than the last. And we can’t choose which is the best! What do you think? Do you have a favorite that you want to tell us about?
Below is a Pinterest friendly photo…. so you can pin it to your Doodle Board!